Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hmmm, I guess this would be considered to be my first post, despite having set up this blog months ago.
It has been taking this long mostly because, in my opinion, there has been little that I find to be interesting to post about. This past life that I have been leading, again in my opinion, has been a bland and uneventful one (well at least for the last 20 years), therefore, there has been little to write about. However, I am in a transitory state and hopefully, the new life will have more interesting for me to post about.
Meanwhile, here are a few poems that I have written these past few months of self re-awareness (or awakenness...no such word but meh, I am tired and this migraine is making it hard to think). These are very amateurish in quality but hey, have to start somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment